The Bone Adventure S’PAW – open to our Daycare and Boarding Clients, and also Grooming Only Clients who want the grooming talent and open atmosphere of The Bone Adventure!
Using only top of the line products and state of the art equipment providing nothing but the best for your pet.
The Bone Adventure’s signature S’Paw Bath: $25-$125
Bathing with Our hydro-surge bathing system, produces a vigorous bath with massage like features of warm soapy water penetrating through the coat while relaxing the muscles and exfoliating dead skin and coat to help bring out the happier and fluffier pup.
S’Paw bath includes:
- Nail clipping – simple and to the quick is our goal with clipping
- Ear cleaning – cleaners chosen especially to get that dirty job done
- Maintenance brushing – to maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Drying – to help reduce unwanted fur and dander
Customized by you and your groomer as unique as your pet is!
- Full body clips – Maintaining Good Looks and Fancy Do’s Breed Clips, Body Shave, Puppy Cuts, Lion Clips, Custom Hot Rod Specialty Clips $30-$85
- Trimming (to maintain our beauty between haircuts) – Face, Feet, and Paw Pad Trim, Sanitary Trim (for that Brazilian bottom and belly) $25-$35
- Shed Less Treatment (aka the Furminator) – A 3 step process: Shed-less shampoo, hand blow dry with our forced air hand dryers, brushing with the Furminator, and de-shedding tools chosen especially for your pet $10-$40
- Mat Removal- Painless removal of tangles and knots with specialized tools for clipping and trimming the coat $40 per 20 Minutes
- Anal gland expression (for those having trouble expressing themselves)-external expression to maintain healthy glands and control scooting $15-$25
- Face brightening and deodorizing- A three-step process using tearless blueberry foaming face wash and Angel Eyes, followed by an under-eye fur trim and an Angel Eyes application. This process will brighten the facial area and remove stains $16
- Leave-on conditioning treatment: chosen specifically for your pets’ needs $10-$20
A La Carte Treatments: maintenance between baths
- Paw pedicure (aka nail trim)– simple and to the quick is our goal $10-$20
- Nail filing – for the smoother finish $15-$25 ($10 when combined with a S’Paw bath)
- Paw pad moisturizing treatment- $6
- Ear cleaning (deodorizing, medicated, and sensitive ear wash) $6-$12
- Ear hair maintenance: $10-$20
- Dental hygiene – a three step process complete brushing with plaque fighting tooth paste, follow up breath spray for that cool fresh feeling, and a dental chew for the road $10-$15
- Leave on flea treatment – 30 dayFrontline Plus – fleas, ticks, lice: $19
Advantage II -flea and lice: $19